Heartily Welcome To My Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tihar 2067

TIHAR  is a Nepali Festival which comes soon after Dashain and it celebrated for five days. It has been 2 years celebrating Dashain and Tihar away from my family and relatives.I can't explain and write in words how  much I am  missing my family and relatives. Even I had a great desire to celebrate the great Nepali festivals Dashain and Tihar with my family but time and situation were not in my favor.  I missed my sister very much.
I remembered  I used to celebrate and spend much time with my family, relatives and friends. I was allowed to play cards with my friends during Dashain and Tihar. I used to play cards and used to enjoy a lot with family and friends. But today only memories remind me those celebration with my family, I have nothing special celebration to enjoy. 
It is very sad to be very far away from family during festivals. In Laramie, I  tried to feel happy and enjoy even with lots of agony and pains in my heart. I know life is not always what we expect and want. This is why it is said- life is combination of happiness and sorrows. It is very sad to know that we  have classes during the time period of Dashain and Tihar. So it is impossible to go to Nepal for the celebrations of Dashain and Tihar.  In our lifetime, some situations and time bring restriction to head to our desires. 






  

1 comment:

  1. Happy Tihar. I hope that you are able to share this celebration this year with your family. If not, invite your friends and share with them. They will enjoy your celebration. A Tika for you.

    ReplyDelete