Heartily Welcome To My Blog

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Remembering back to summer



I spent this year's summer-vacation here in Laramie with Laramie Nepali brothers, and frens. I would like to thank all of you making this summer more enjoyable and memorable.I never forget Laramie's Nepali's love and family-hood behavior that I have been getting. During this summer, the weather was good:not too warm not too cold. We enjoyed very much-we enjoyed watching World Cup 2010 for one month. We also played soccer a lot during this summer. We organized different programs almost in every weekend like BBQ,Birthday party,Marriage-party, and Fishing.

We almost all Laramie's Nepali people went to visit many attractive views of Laramie, Rocky Mountain. The time has gave lots of experiences. I love being keep in touch with all Laramie's Nepali like this way forever-forever. During this summer, we had a great moment to spend time with Laramie Nepali. I had been emboldened from all side to carry on and achieve my goal.Thanks to all. During first month of summer, we played soccer very much. We watched World Cup 2010 from June 11 to July 11 and enjoyed a lot. But I felt so sad when Germany beat Argentina. As time went on, we visited many places and we did lots of fun. No matter where I will be in the future, the memories I spent in this summer will remain in my mind forever. We went to fishing many times to Owen lake,Mirror lake situated in snowy range. Shashi Dai and Keshav Dai also organized the camping which was a great moment to have fun with Nepali people. Lok Dai gave lots of time for managing all our programs. Thanks to all: Shashi Dai,Lok Dai,Keshav Dai, Kaman dai, Basant Dai, Rajan Dai, Rajendra dai,Saroj dai, and Baichhabi Dai for your great efforts. Today I went to Court Gaudy lake with Rajan dai, Prakriti Bhajuju, Basant dai, Rajendra Dai, and Santosh dai. We spent only 1 hours at this lake viewing scenario over there.

Truly speaking, we all had lots of fun in this summer along with many experiences and memories. Myriads of thanks to all of you for supporting, helping and managing all things all the way during our events. The situation taught me lots of lesson, time gave me lots of experiences.


















No comments:

Post a Comment