Heartily Welcome To My Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Rajan's Dai Wedding Party


First of all, I would like to congratulate the newly Married Couple Rajan Dai and Prakirti Bhauju and wish you happy married life. Also, I would like to thank for inviting us to the great wedding party. All the Laramie's Nepali people were there in the party . The party was awesome. The foods were very delicious. Everybody enjoyed very much singing and dancing. We had lots of fun in the yesterday's party. But we missed Shashi Dai very much.
Tek Uncle,Loknath Adhikari,Nabaraj Dai, Keshav Basnet, Basant Dai,Saroj Aryal,and Bai6abi Raj Yakami danced very will with their great skill on the behalf of Bride's side whereas Usha koirala, Prakiti Joshi, Shova Bhauju, Rubina Bhauju danced very well. It seemed there was competition between Bride's and Broom's side. In my opinion the danceWe did very fun in the yesterday's party. But we missed Shashi Dai very much. performed from both the side was awesome. It was hard to judge who danced well. Let's hope in the next party, they will come with extraordinary dance skill. Yesterday for the first time I regret myself why I didn't learn to dance. Anyway yesterday dance party added me courage and energy to dance. The rap dance by Keshav Basnet( Lionel Basnet), Basant Dai, and Bai6abi Dai was awesome. At that time, I questioned myself that why it took so long time here in Laramie to watch such a great and awesome dance skill.
When Rajan Dai and Prakirti bhauju danced in the party, it made the party more interesting. Then everybody danced one after another. Once again thank you Rajan Dai for organizing such a great party.

No comments:

Post a Comment